Sell Our Resort
Here are 11 reasons why your clients will appreciate your recommendation for the Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino:
- Private Island- to be more specific, it is Aruba's ONLY private island. There’s nothing more alluring than the thought of relaxing on your own private island. And that’s exactly what you’ll find at the Renaissance Aruba Resort and Casino. Our 40-acre private beach, a mere 8 minute boat ride away, is open to guests only and provides long stretches of pristine sand.
- Two distinct lodging options- Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino is comprised of two separate buildings: the Ocean Suites along the Caribbean Sea, and the adults-only Marina Hotel across the street from the resort's marina. A complimentary golf-cart shuttle service is provided between the buildings. Guests of both buildings have access to the entire resort.
- New Okeanos Spa- Reopened in Fall 2008, The Okeanos Spa is a 3,500 square-foot facility located in the resort’s adult-exclusive Marina Hotel. The upgraded spa aims to bring the dynamic culture and natural beauty of the Caribbean to life through island-inspired treatments. A refreshed aesthetic feel throughout the spa effectively makes Okeanos a wellness experience for all five senses.
- L.G. Smith's- Featuring fresh certified Angus Beef and an extensive international wine list. This Aruba restaurant offers a contemporary setting with sweeping views of the marina and bustling boulevard below.
- The Renaissance Convention Center - Featuring 22,000 square feet of meeting and function space
- 7 Food and Beverage Options - There are seven wonderful restaurants to choose from on site. They are BLUE, Aquarius, Captain's Corner, Papagayo Bar & Grill, Solé, and L.G. Smith's and The Lounge, Midnight Grill.
- In town location- The Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino is Aruba's ONLY resort in town an close to nightlife, shopping, fine dining, and excitement.
- Luxury shopping at the Renaissance Mall- Luxury brands entice at Aruba's only luxury mall right located adjacent to the Marina Hotel.
- Two Casinos- The Crystal Casino and the Seaport Casino. Not only does Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino have two casinos, it boasts Aruba's only 24-hour casino.
- Destination Weddings- At the Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino the beauty of nature swims with a fresh style and unique attitude, creating the perfect atmosphere for any exchange of vows. Our professional staff of certified wedding planners will take care of everything so that the bride and groom-tobe need only relax and enjoy. Our Caribbean location, complete with secluded beaches, gourmet dining, and touches of pure luxury offer newlyweds everything they could want in a wedding, and a truly unique honeymoon.
- Craving for coffee? Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino is home to Aruba's only Starbuck's which is located at the Renaissance Marketplace.
From performances featuring local artists to tastings of the best food and drinks from around the neighborhood, there’s always something intriguing, inspiring and thought provoking happening at our resort. Check out our agenda to see what is happening.